The Central Committee is an Assembly Committee which upholds the Central Structure of the BCM. Under the umbrella of the Central Committee, the following departments shall function:–
For the smooth functioning of administration, there shall be Administrative Department, and the steering committee shall be called “Administrative Committee”. All the employees of the BCM are within the jurisdiction of the Administrative Committee.
1. Finance & Pension Department
To develop resources, control budget, manage income and administer the funds and benefit of employees of the BCM who have retired or have had their service terminated due to certain circumstances there shall be a Finance & Pension Department
2. Pastoral Department:
For the task of establishing and nurturing churches, there shall be a Pastoral Ministry Department and the steering committee shall be known as “Pastoral Committee”. Under the department there shall be two sub-committees - “Church Elders’ Examination Board” and “Revival and Evangelism Committee”.
3. Fellowship Department:
1) Youth Fellowship : Creating anti-drug culture · Encouraging young people for full time ministry · Making young people to be responsible citizens · To empower the church.. Read More
2) Women Fellowship : Christian Home · Building awareness of Drugs HIV/AIDS problem in the society and caring the victims, · Empowering women leadership in the Church and society, · Participation in the Mission and Evangelism programme of the Church.. Read More
3) Baptist Men Fellowship : Establishment of Christian Home · Bringing men to Christ and his Church · Responsible Citizenship · Participation in the Mission and Evangelism programme of the church, · To be an instrument of the Church. Read More
4) Christian Children Fellowship : Imparting Christian values to the children, · Leading children to Christ and his church · Organizing children in the local and pastoral circle leve... Read More
4. Worship Deparmtent:
To promote worship and music in the Church, there shall be Worship & Music Department and the steering committee shall be known as “Worship & Music Committee”.
5. Christian Education Department:
To promote knowledge and comprehension and practice of God’s Word in the congregation, there shall be a department and it shall be known as Christian Education Department and the steering committee shall be known as “Christian Education Committee”. Go to Page: Christian education Deparmtent (Sunday School)